image from Youtube
I know you love BonChon chicken specially if you're an Asian. But you can now make one on your home. But did you know that this recipe originated from Korea? Yes, Korean food are one of the best like the popular Bibimbap and they are also known in their spice full of taste.
But today you will learn how to make a BonChon chicken from Maangchi's Youtube Channel, just follow the steps on the video and repeat until you've perfected it. But hey, for a quick look these are the recipe you might want to plan to prepare:
- 3½ pounds chicken wings (about 1.6 kg), washed and drained
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 2/3 cup potato starch or corn starch
- 1/3 cup peanuts (optional)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 to 4 large dried red chili peppers, seeded, cut crosswise into ⅓ inch pieces (optional)
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup rice syrup or corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mustard (optional)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Grapeseed oil (or vegetable oil, peanut oil)
For the written directions, check her site at: ww.maangchi.com
If you are a BonChon lover and find these helpful, let me know on the comments below and share this to your friends in Facebook! Happy cooking!
Happy BonChon Eating!